C A L I F O R N I A
HIGH POINT: Mount Whitney (14,505 feet)
STATE FLOWER: Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
STATE TREE: Redwood (Sequoia gigantea)
Back to Other Sites Index
Palm Springs (March 2014)
Quick view of trip pics
- Looking toward northeast from 2200' level on Cactus to Clouds Trail.
- More or less north from same spot as previous photo.
- Looking down on city.
- Yellow flower produced by cottontop cactus.
Pushawalla Palms #1
- Small stream formed by spring.
Pushawalla Palms #2
- Lots of palm trees thanks to ample water.
Pushawalla Palms #3
- More palms and other vegetation.
Pushawalla Palms #4
- Palms scattered around in canyon east of Palm Springs.
Pushawalla Palms #5
- Another group of healthy palms.
Rusty Car Frame
- Remains of old vehicle along trail.
Back to top of page
Copyright © 2003-2021